<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Watermelon Nails (Mani/Pedi)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DIY Watermelon Nails (Mani/Pedi)

Here's a fun pedicure idea...watermelon nails!!
There's probably lots of ways to do this but here's what I used.
pink or red nail polish
light green nail striper (has a really long brush..found at beauty supply)
dark green nail striper
black nail polish
dotting tool or toothpick/bobby pin
Here are the four steps!


Paint the nails pink or red and then make a stripe with the light green. Paint dark green stripes on the ends. Lastly, dot on some seeds with black polish. Easy and cuuuute!




I did red on my nails!



Follow along and never miss a post!!
Follow along here.
A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media IconFacebookRSS FeedEmailTwitter


Joining Here:














The 36th AVENUE

SNAP!

For the Kids Friday














mop it up mondays

\
Design Dazzle

17 Comments:

At June 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Tonii said...

Oh my gosh...this is the cutest thing ever!! My little girls would LOVE to have watermelon nails and I never would have thought of it :) Thanks so much for sharing!!

 
At June 26, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

How cute is that and how clever! You did a fabulous job.

 
At June 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Breezy Brie said...

O my how cute! I just painted my nails pink yesterday...time to look in my nail polish stash for some green and black! :) I love it

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

 
At June 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Mindie Hilton said...

Love your nails!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE - might just attempt this! So cute.

 
At June 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Blogger melissa said...

Cute! Huge watermelon and nail polish addict so need to try this. By the way my son says he thinks your nails and toes look very pretty haha.

 
At June 29, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger TRICIA said...

Too cute! My 6 year-old will love this!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Cassidy said...

Super cute!! Perfect summer nails!

 
At June 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Lina Staub said...

This is SOOOOO adorable! I happen to have just a son, but I had to click on this link anyway (from Sun Scholars). I will have to remember this when my friends' girls come over! LOVE it!

 
At July 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Coley said...

That is so cute!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Super cute!!

 
At July 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM , Blogger kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Sooo, super cute. And I *think* even I could handle this design. So perfect for the summertime. Would be super delighted if you could link up with us over at Mop It Up Mondays: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/07/mop-it-up-mondays-24.html.
Thanks so much!

{HUGS},
kristi

 
At July 9, 2012 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Too cute! I was going to do my nails tonight so maybe I'll try this!

 
At July 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree cute. I love them.

 
At July 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute! I love this and your tutorial/how to I think I may be able to pull this off. We'd love it if you'd share this at our Home is Where the Heart is! http://www.homesteadsimple.com/home-is-where-the-heart-is-link-it-up-wednesdays-1/
and any other posts you'd like to share that have to do with homesteading and homemaking!

 
At July 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this idea. I would of never thought of this. I did my toes like flags for the 4th of July. I did my big toes blue with white stars and all of my little toes red with white stripes. They looked so cute. Now I have to try the watermelon idea.

 
At July 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Keisha Cosby said...

Thanks for the idea! My baby girl loved it....too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home