<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Elf On the Shelf Ideas (Our Elf)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Elf On the Shelf Ideas (Our Elf)



Yep we have him too...Our Elf in the Shelf has been in full effect this month! My kids named him "Nankee" two years ago. I have no clue why..it literally is a made up name :)
We don't get super into it though. Half the time I forget to move him, or I mean he forgets to move until the last second before the kids wake up. The kids do get super excited to see who can find him first. Plus I am cherishing every second of their young imaginations and wonder.

In case you haven't heard by now, the elf is Santa's eyes and ears keeping an eye out on behavior reporting back to Santa...
I'm not sure he's really affected my kids' behavior noticeably..ha 

But it does make them feel even more excited about Christmas!

There have been a few notably creative moments for our elf. Here are a few I thought of...

Nankee has "Skyped" with Santa from our doll house.

Yep our elf is crafty.
Sometimes he's an absolute angel.

He does like to go on a safari.

And sometimes he gets into mom's makeup....

What fun things does your elf do?..
Do your kids love their elf? What's your opinion? I'm curious to hear from you!

Moms do you find yourself telling your kids, "Quit fighting the elf is watching!"....a few times a day?


And because it's kinda true if you think about it.... :)
Funny Christmas Season Ecard: Hey Santa, what's the deal with this creepy elf my mom says is watching us all the time?
Ha! 
Thanks for stopping in and have a great week.

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Breezy Brie said...

LOL how fun :) I've trying to think how something like this could be incorporated throughout the year - maybe like a household stuffed animal? Anyway, this is the cutest idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home